1) Customer agrees to be responsible for any loss of or damage to the merchandise and agrees that retailer may retain deposit on account of damage, loss or late charges and that retailer’s remedies are not restricted to the amount of deposit and that all costs of collection may be added to cost owing.
2) Customer agrees that retailer may debit customer charge card account for amount of any and all loss no matter how caused and that all costs of collection may be added to amount owing.
3) There is no warranty of any kind whatsoever in relation to merchandise sold or rented, express, implied or statutory and customer agrees to accept manufacturer’s warranty, if any, on merchandise in substitution for any warranty by retailer.
4) Customer agrees that all item(s) herein described are rented upon express condition that said item(s) will at all times remain the property of Guitar Showcase and releases Guitar Showcase from all claims arising therefrom and from the item(s) possible repossession.
5) All charges are based on the time the item is in the renter’s possession whether in use or not.
6) A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rental price must be paid upon reservation. Customer may cancel reservation no later than 24 hours prior to rental pickup date for a refund of up to 80% of total rental price.
7) Late rental drop offs are subject to a fee of up to twice the listed rental price. Early returns will not be credited.
8) Customer must be 18 years of age or older with valid ID and major credit card. Note: If customer on account can not pick up equipment, we have a form that must be completed prior to rental pickup. Please complete this form if you plan on having another party pickup your rental. Failure to Return Rental Property may result in Criminal prosecution according to State Statute.
THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM FEE OF $20 FOR ANY CABLES RETURNED UNWOUND, TAPED OR DIRTY IN ADDITION TO A WINDING FEE OF $1 PER FOOT.
Rental Return Hours:
MON-FRI 11am to 7pm
SAT 10am to 5pm
SUN 11am to 5pm